We encourage parents to be involved in their son/daughter’s education at MH-MA, and an even bigger part of sharing the experience.
Good communication between parents and the school is essential in the education of a student.
Some methods that MH-MA uses to keep in touch with parents include the following:
- Daily Announcements
- Semester grade report mailings
- Weekly Principal update
- Power School (online grade book)
- Academic and discipline reporting when necessary
- Parent Club meetings
- Raven Alerts (text messaging of school announcements or emergency information)
- Periodic letters, phone calls, and emails
Parents are encouraged to visit with teachers about their son/daughter's progress. Contacting a teacher through email is the easiest form of communication, as they are teaching during the course of the school day and generally unavailable for phone calls. Designating a specific time for a phone conversation or school visit through email is a great approach if unable to address questions through an email.