|Contact the Admissions office with any questions:
For over 150 years, Maur Hill-Mount Academy has provided a well-respected college prep education. We have welcomed students from around the world and our English as a Second Language (ESL) department has provided support for those students for over 60 years. Join our summer program, and discover the advantages of attending Maur Hill - Mount Academy.
- Contact the Admissions office for group pricing (10+ students)
- Students seeking to also attend the school year need to only complete the application process here.
All Students Welcomed!
Dates for Summer 2017
Application Due May 1
Tuition Due June 10
Arrive to Campus July 3 or 4
Last Day of Class August 4
*Students that will not be continuing studies into the school year at Maur Hill - Mount Academy can schedule departing flights on August 5 or 6.
**Those that are enrolling at Maur Hill - Mount Academy for the school year will remain on campus, and prepare for the school year.
Designed for students who:
- seek to improve their English, or
- will be studying in the US for the first time, or
- want to attend a short-term program for English and Immersion
- Intensive English Courses
- Immersion Activities
- Small Classroom Sizes
- Cultural Experience Trips
- Designed for 12-18 year old students
- Courses include the following:
Conversation Cultural Speaking
Weekday Sample Schedule
3pm Study time
4pm Scheduled activities
7pm Scheduled activity
10pm Time for bed
Cultural Experiences & Trips
Amusement Park & Water park
Pro Baseball game
Fire station and Police station
Visit Parks and Museums
Many more immersion experiences
Summer Program, 2017
Tuition/Boarding $4,200 Due May 1
Application Fee $100 Initial fee
Security Deposit $500 Initial fee
Living in Dorms ---- Included
Meals ---- Included
Activities/Trips ---- Included
Spending Money ---- Not included (recommended)
International Student Application Process
1. Submit online application (Apply Now!)
2. Submit $100 Application Fee (See details below)
3. One English Recommendation (Download forms here)
4. If available, submit an English Proficiency Test Score Sheet (SLEP, TOEFL, or ILETS)
5. Transcripts - Unofficial copy is acceptable
6. Letter of bank solvency or financial support (Necessary for Embassy visit for visa)
7. Copy of Passport (Picture and Information page only)
If accepted, the family will be notified and process continues as follows.
Submit $500 Security Deposit. (See details below) Deposit refunded if visa is denied.
School will then express mail acceptance packet with I-20.
Schedule Embassy visit to obtain visa; Be prepared with appropriate documents as Embassy requires.
Inform school of success in obtaining visa and Email travel plans in accordance with summer schedule
Complete Registration packet and prepare for student to bring with them to school
Submit tuition payment, and include spending money for student as desired.
Student is prepared to be received into Maur Hill - Mount Academy.
Payment Details for Maur Hill - Mount Academy
By Check: (Application fee or Security Deposit)
Make check payable to Maur Hill - Mount Academy and place student's name in the memo line.
1000 Green St.
Atchison, KS 66002
By Wire: (Application fee, Security Deposit, or School Tuition)
By Credit Card: (Application Fee or Security Deposit)
Please click on the following "Application Fee" button to make that payment with your credit card online.
Please click on the following "Security Deposit" button to make the payment with your credit card online.